Services Offered by ACCC
Counseling/Consulting – Individual, Couples, and Groups
- Domestic Violence
- Divorce Recovery
- Choosing a Spouse
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Anger Management
Christian Life Coaching
- One-on-one, on-going relationship with client as he/she is coached to make better decisions
- Coach aids the client in identifying tolerations, barriers, challenges, and provides an avenue that enables them to reach beyond their feelings of limitations and focus better to achieve their goals
- Inspires the client to seek the Lord’s will in their life and align their life with God’s desired plan
- Assist each client in finding their talents and gifts to benefit a greater purpose
Small Group Therapy for Local Churches
Does your church offer small group therapy sessions? If not, let us tell you how ACCC can help you. ACCC can provide small group therapy sessions to people in your church that will help them deal with various life controlling issues and concerns. We offer Christian love and support to everyone which in turn enables them to be him or herself, take off masks, and obtain the support he/she needs. Through these sessions people will gain the confidence to face their challenges head-on. People who chose to partake in these sessions will engage in topics that may or may not include:
- Social Media – Is it a Threat to Your Relationship?
- Is it Healthy for Couples to have Opposite Sex Friends?
- In-Laws and Setting Boundaries
- Relationships and Money Issues
- Parenting, and more!
Here at ACCC we value confidentiality. All group members must commit to confidentality before participating in any group therapy sessions. Group members must agree not to expose the identity of other group members. Most importantly, they must agree not to discuss the content of the sessions with anyone outside of the group.